|3 tsp||Olive Oil|
|1||Package Tortilla (Corn or Flour)|
|1 can||Corn, Drained|
|1 can||Black Beans, Drained|
|1/2||Small Red Onions, Diced|
|1/2||Small Green Bell Pepper, Diced|
|1||Ball Oaxaca, Torn Into 1/2-inch to 1-inch Pieces|
|2 cups||Shredded Quesadilla|
Heat a large skillet to medium and add 1 tsp of olive oil to the pan. Spread it around evenly so it will crisp the back of your whole tortilla.
Place the tortilla in the pan to cook on one side until golden brown, rotating occasionally. About 3 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside. Repeat with half of the tortillas.
Corn & Peppers
Add ½ a teaspoon of olive oil to a warmed skillet and add the drained corn and diced peppers. Stir continuously until warmed through and the corn starts to char slightly.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a ½ teaspoon of olive oil to the skillet.
- Once warmed, add the uncooked tortilla to the pan and top with a few teaspoons of Oaxaca, corn, peppers, beans, red onion, Shredded Quesadilla and top with a cooked tortilla.
- Cook until the Quesadilla cheese begins to melt, or the bottom tortilla begins to brown.
- Carefully flip once to warm both sides. Remove from pan.
- Garnish with cilantro, slice and serve.