|2||Fresh Limes, Quartered|
|2 cups||Melted or Room Temperature Butter|
|1/2 cup||Garlic Paste|
|1/2 cup||Grated Cotija|
|2 tbsp||Chopped Chives (if desired for garnish)|
Note: May have to be done in batches depending on the size of your corn and cooking pot.
- Remove the husks and silks from the corn.
- Boil corn until tender and plump.
- While the corn is boiling, melt the butter and mix in the garlic paste.
- Carefully skewer the corn with a wooden or metal skewer.
- Brush, spray or dip the cob in the butter-garlic mixture.
- Brush a light layer of mayonnaise on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle the corn with grated Cotija
- Garnish with chili powder, chives and fresh squeezed limes to finish if desired.